jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2012

I don't wanna miss a thing.


I could stay awake just to hear you breathing, watch your smile while you're sleeping, while you're far away and dreaming.
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender, I could stay lost in this moment forever, 'cause every moment I spent with you is a moment I treasure..
I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna feel asleep 'cause I miss you baby, and I wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do, I still miss you baby, and I don't wanna miss a thing.
Lying close to you, feeling your heart beating, and I wondering what you're dreaming, wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together, I just want to stay with you in this moment forever, forever and ever
I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna feel asleep 'cause I miss you baby, and I wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do, I still miss you baby, and I don't wanna miss a thing
And I don't wanna miss one smile, I don't wanna miss one kiss, I just wanna be with you right here with you, just like this,
I just wanna hold you close, I feel your heart so close to mine, and just stay here in this moment
For all of the rest of time...





Nunca pensé amar tanto a alguien, sí, es así, te amo más de lo que puedas imaginar.- ♥ 




1 comentario:

  1. When you put yourself first & you finally find unconditional self love, you WILL draw the RIGHT people into your life & STOP settling for unhealthy attachments.The only person we should seek happiness & approval from is OURSELVES.It is when you take the time to be alone, to read, to journal to look inside yourself & TRULY LOVE YOURSELF, your world in all aspects will begin to look brighter, your days more fulfilled, your life becomes happier & all because you finally found SELF LOVE & regardless when THE RIGHT PERSON FOR YOU presents himself, you WILL be ok just loving you.When I went thru a heartbreaking period in my life in the hands of a cheating partner,i applied for the service of this cyber hacker ''hackingloop6@gmail . com'' also available on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, who hacked my Ex's phone and gave me access to all his phone activities,exposing his cheating ass didn't just break me,but it gave me every reason not to trust so much,and always maintain self-love.

    ResponderEliminar