jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2012

I don't wanna miss a thing.


I could stay awake just to hear you breathing, watch your smile while you're sleeping, while you're far away and dreaming.
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender, I could stay lost in this moment forever, 'cause every moment I spent with you is a moment I treasure..
I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna feel asleep 'cause I miss you baby, and I wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do, I still miss you baby, and I don't wanna miss a thing.
Lying close to you, feeling your heart beating, and I wondering what you're dreaming, wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together, I just want to stay with you in this moment forever, forever and ever
I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna feel asleep 'cause I miss you baby, and I wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do, I still miss you baby, and I don't wanna miss a thing
And I don't wanna miss one smile, I don't wanna miss one kiss, I just wanna be with you right here with you, just like this,
I just wanna hold you close, I feel your heart so close to mine, and just stay here in this moment
For all of the rest of time...





Nunca pensé amar tanto a alguien, sí, es así, te amo más de lo que puedas imaginar.- ♥ 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario